Product Description & Reviews
Bundle of 100 empty sand bags with built-in ties at the top. Available in tan or green color. Strong polypropylene sandbags, 900 denier count, 10x10 tubular woven poly fabric with a double sewn bottom seam for extra strength. The 2000 hr UV rating gives this bag a life of 1 year in the sun. Used in flood protection, traffic control, erosion control, and as ballast, this bag is as versatile as it is affordable.HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: lasercut top for easy opening, double sewn bottom for extra strength.
Features & Highlights
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: lasercut top for easy opening, double sewn bottom for extra strength
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIALS: 38 grams each, 900 denier count, 10 x 10 tubular weave to resist punctures and drop busting
- QUALITY DESIGNED to be weather-resistant, dust-resistant, and pest-resistant. 2000 HOURS of UVI protection against the sun (true 1 year exposure)
- AFFORDABLE, RE-USABLE, VERSATILE: These bags can be used for flood protection, construction projects, driveway, traffic control, erosion control, and as ballast, or for any blocking needs
- EMPTY SACKS (with built-in ties at the top), COLORS AVAILABLE in tan or green, also in multiple quantities, starting from 100 bags up to 1000 bags
|Manufacturer:||Geo Erosion Resources|
|Publisher:||Geo Erosion Resources|
|Studio:||Geo Erosion Resources|
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SHB35, mpn: SHB35, ean: 0847628013162,