Product Description & Reviews
The Archival Methods White Archival Paper is acid and lignin-free. This 70 lbs. text weight paper is buffered with 2% calcium carbonate reserve to prevent environmental contamination and is carbon free. Ideal for album pages, interleaving between prints or lining when a acid free surface is needed.High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber. Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid-free. Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur. Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five.
Features & Highlights
- High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid-free
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.